Janet Collection Melt Extended HD Swiss Lace Front Wig Stephany
Pre-customized Unit Features
- Transparent lace for a seamless blend with any skin tone or color.
- Natural deep parting lace space for styling naturally.
- A Pre-plucked, natural density, hairline for a realistic appearance.
- Added baby hairs to complement the look.
- Soft Swiss lace, perfect for any meltdown with any lace adhesive.
- 100% Hand-tied monofilament caps for natural hair movement and Styling Versatility.
- Featuring combs and adjustable straps for a secure fit.
Natural Deep Parting Space
- Soft Swiss Lace from deep parting area.
- The hair density gradually increase from hairline to apex for a realistic appearance.
- The translucent lace & natural hairline will give off the illusion that your wig is growing from your scalp.
- Pair this unit with the Esha absolute Lace Bond for the perfect meltdown
GENERAL HAIR CARE GUIDELINES
- Ideal temperature range for curling is from 260°F to 400°F
- The curl is tighter as the temperature gets higher.
- Our stylist recommends 380°F, as ideal for curling and straightening.
- CAUTION: Please do not exceed over 400°F.
HAIR MAY TANGLE IF GENERAL CARE DIRECTIONS ARE NOT FOLLOWED PROPERLY
Shampoo hair by running fingers from root (Scalp) to end. Avoid tangling while wet, do not use circular motion.
- Condition hair and comb out hair while conditioner is in.
- Rinse thoroughly, making sure no conditioner is left. Left-over conditioner can use tangling.
Do not let curling or flattening iron temperature go beyond 400°F
- Do not use any curling or straightening chemicals.
- Do not apply oil sheen, hair glosser, mist, or any similar products. May cause tangling.
- At night, use satin covering to protect hair.